Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome to the New 1GreenProduct.com! // PowerGenix Rechargeable NiZn Batteries

PowerGenix NiZn rechargeable batteries

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your patience while I tinkered under the hood of 1GreenProduct.com to produce what is hopefully a more beautiful and user-friendly experience.

To celebrate the relaunch of 1GreenProduct.com, I would like to introduce you to the PowerGenix NiZn (nickel zinc) rechargeable batteries.

Both rechargeable and recyclable, PowerGenix claims that its batteries will last longer than other rechargeable batteries, basically offering the same amount of power as traditional disposable alkaline batteries while reducing landfill waste.

PowerGenix has also produced a handy chart showing the relative benefits of its batteries over other rechargeable options. Basically PowerGenix claims its batteries are safer, more powerful and offer more power while recharging more quickly.

Where to Buy:

Amazon.com sells a 4-pack of the PowerGenix batteries with a 1-hour quick charger for $22.71.

Disclaimer - PowerGenix gave me a pack of batteries to review. Unfortunately, after receiving the batteries, I realized that I do not possess any suitable electronics that run off AA battery power, which is why this review does not include a hands-on testing component. Sorry about that. If I am able to test the batteries in the field at a later date, I will update this post to reflect my first-person experiences.

No comments: